Modified Asphalt Emulsion Sealer
- Environmentally friendly
- Fast drying
- Seals out water and sunlight
- Seals in asphalt oils
- Restores rich black color
- Compliant with Section 80.08 of Dane County Code of Ordinances
Our Right Pointe hot applied crack sealant meets or exceeds ASTM D6690 Type II, ASTM D3405 and AASHTO M301. Areas where crack sealant has been applied can usually be opened to traffic within 15-20 minutes.
Asphalt Paving Division
We can work with new plans, excavate new areas, remove existing areas, undercut and rebuild/recontour subgrade, etc.
Our skilled prep/grading crews can work within existing control points to give you the best results, both for unpaved gravel areas, and in preparation for new asphalt pavement.
Patching and Infrared Pavement Repair
We can sawcut and remove failed areas of concrete or asphalt and replace them with new asphalt. We also have an infrared crew equipped to reheat small failed spots and repair them with new asphalt.
We can remove and replace existing concrete or asphalt with new blacktop, or excavate to create the blacktop area of your needs. Bartelt Enterprises, Inc. installs hot mix asphalt in the following applications.
- Parking lots
- Silage pads/Farms
Asphalt Maintenance Division
Bartelt Enterprises, Inc.'s Maintenance Division can inspect your asphalt pavements and make recommendations as to which maintenance service and repair is needed, including crack sealing and sealcoating.
Crack and Joint Maintenance
We provide a complete crack and joint maintenance service! We can route, heat lance and use hot crack sealer on your driveway, parking lot, roadways or even airport runways. If you are equipped to do your own crack sealing, we can supply quality hot-applied crack sealing materials and equipment.
We are equipped to patch damaged or deteriorated sections of existing asphalt if needed.
- Sawcut and patch repairs to large areas by removing and replacing the areas of failed asphalt.
- Infrared repair to smaller areas. Our infrared machine heats up sections of asphalt so they become pliable again. This allows us to add fresh asphalt and smooth out potholes, large cracks or sections of asphalt that have failed. The result is a seamless repair to your existing asphalt.
Bartelt Enterprises, Inc. uses only the highest quality asphalt emulsion sealer Pitch Black®. Pitch Black® Asphalt Emulsion Sealer an eco-friendly industry leading seal coat. You won't believe how much better your parking lot will look with a fresh seal coat job!
- Traffic marking in parking lots
- Handicap markings
- New and existing
- Refresh an existing layout